Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Trying again

Here I am again.  I can't believe its been two years since I posted on this blog. So many things have happened, wonderful things. We moved from WA back to CA, which was a sad day for us.  We loved WA and absolutely hated CA.  Last summer, we decided a year of CA was enough and decided to buy our retirement home, a small farm in MN and the kids and I would move there while hubby stayed in CA.

We've been here almost a year now and absolutely love it.  I enjoy  the open spaces and extremely large yard....so different from living on a military base.

The school year is winding down for the kids this week and I plan on getting all of my genealogy stuff reorganized and start working on my research once again.  I let my membership at ancestry drop and going to just work on Family Search and check out their library nearby to see if I can get records sent from Utah.  I'm excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment